To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- The cookies we use are Functionality Cookies. They are used for logging in and identify users(Live Traffic and Country Blocking).
- We use first & third party cookies.
- Cookies will not be used for any other purpose other than the one stated.
- Current Third Party Cookies:
- GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin
- Wordfence Plugin (Live Traffic and Country Blocking)
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.